Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday April 29, 2008

The email from Answer Man and his crew has arrived. Since Answer Man is actually mentioned in the message and someone named Denise signed it, I assume he had assigned correspondence duties to one of his people.

Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 6:04 PM
Subject: rototill your garden on Sat.
Hi All,
Randy has rented a rototiller for this Saturday between 9am and 7pm to be used for anyone who would like to use it for their plot. There is a sign up sheet on the garden bulletin board as of Wed. It takes about 15 minutes to rototill a 6x12 plot so make sure you sign up for the right amount of time. I believe the sign up sheet is set for 15 minute intervals. Please help those that may need some help doing their own. Randy will be there as well to offer assistance.
Be patient with each other, obviously the schedule is an approximate time guideline and there are always unexpected delays.
Thanks, Denise

Of course I'm not available to rush right over to Sumner to scratch my sig on the side of the shed so I can carve myself an hour out of this coming Saturday in order to rototill.

I guess I'll have my people do it.

--It's Fosco, Dammit

No comments: